Here are all the details of where you can watch Liverpool FC vs. Rangers FC on US TV and via legal broadcast:
WHOLiverpool F.C. vs. Rangers F.C.WHATUEFA Champions LeagueWHEN3:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm PT • Tuesday, October 4, 2022WHEREParamount+ and Vix+FREE TRIALWATCH NOW
Paramount+ is now offering a 7-day free trial promotion for new subscribers, giving fans the ability to watch tons of football (and other content) for free.
After the 7-day trial, Paramount+ is only $4.99 per month. And it guarantees you access to all Champions League and Europa League matches until the end of the 2023/24 season.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, Download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, featuring details on where to watch every league from around the world on US TV and streaming.
Paramount+ includes exclusive original shows like Evil, Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, The Good Fight, and The Stand, as well as movies like A Quiet Place Part II, Infinite, and more. You can also stream CBSN (CBS News), CBS Sports HQ and ET Live, as well as, with the Premium Plan, your local CBS network.
Paramount+’s assets include (1) more than 10,000 episodes of CBS content, (2) more than 2,000 soccer games per season, and (3) airing every UEFA Champions League match through 2024.
Paramount+ also includes many other soccer matches from the Europa League, Conference League, Serie A, NWSL, Argentinian League, Concacaf Nations League, World Cup away qualifiers for the men’s and women’s national teams from USA, plus action from the Brazilian league, the Asian Champions League and more.
Paramount+ is available for PC or Mac, as well as Roku, iPhone and Android phones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio and XBOX One.
SEE MORE: Champions League game schedule on US TV and broadcast
To find out when soccer games are broadcast, download the free Soccer TV Schedules app, which includes listings for every live soccer game available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
Here are the steps to sign up for your 7-day free trial of Paramount+:
1. After clicking the ‘Try it Free’ button, you will see the following page explaining the two options you will find. Click ‘Continue’ to be presented with the options:
2. Choose between ‘Limited Commercials’ or ‘Free Commercial’ option. If you want to save more than 15% with an annual plan, click the checkbox. Then press ‘Continue’ to continue.
3. Next, you will need to create a free Paramount+ account:
4. Enter your contact details and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next step.
5. The following page explains the 7-day free trial:
6. Enter your payment details and then click ‘Start Paramount+’ to begin your free trial.
Photo Credit: Getty Images