Here are all the details of where you can watch Brazil vs. Serbia on US TV and via legal broadcast:
With fuboTV, you can watch Brazil vs. Serbia and many more World Cup matches. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV, or connect it to your TV with Google Chromecast.
Now with fuboTV, you can stream USA Network, ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, CBS Sports Network, FS1, FS2, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, beIN SPORTS XTRA, NBC, CNBC, USA, FOX, FOX Soccer Plus , FOX Deportes, Telemundo, Universo, Univision, TUDN, UniMas and Galavisión.
In addition, fuboTV, the legal streaming service, also broadcasts Liga MX, World Cup, Women’s World Cup, MLS, UEFA Champions League (in Spanish), Europa League (in Spanish), Primeira Liga, Ligue A, World Cup qualifiers , NWSL, Select USMNT Games, Select USWNT Games, Select Mexico Games, Select England Games and more.
The fuboTV app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Android phones, Amazon Fire TV, Android Mobile, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Hisense TV, iOS devices, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio Smartcast TV and Xbox. A
Here are the steps to follow to watch with your fuboTV free trial:
2. Click on the red ‘Get Started Free’ button (see screenshot below)
3. On the login page, enter your email address to sign up (or you can use your Facebook or Google logins) (see screenshot below) >
4. After entering your login details and signing up for the free trial, you will be taken to the main fuboTV screen (see screenshot below)
5. From here you can scroll down the page to see the TV listings (see screenshot below)
6. Or you can click the ‘Guide’ button at the top to see all the channels available to you (see screenshot below)
Photo credit: Imago