Here are all the details of where you can watch Newcastle United FC vs. Chelsea FC on US TV and via legal broadcast:
With fuboTV, you can watch Newcastle United FC vs. Chelsea FC and many more Premier League matches with a 7-day trial. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV, or connect to your TV using Google Chromecast.
Now with fuboTV, you can stream USA Network, ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, CBS Sports Network, FS1, FS2, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, beIN SPORTS XTRA, NBC (in select cities), CNBC, EE. USA, FOX (in select cities), FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, Telemundo, Universo, Univision, TUDN, UniMas and Galavision.
In addition, fuboTV, the legal streaming service, also broadcasts Liga MX, Copa Mundial, Copa Mundial Femenina, MLS, UEFA Champions League (in Spanish), Europa League (in Spanish), Primeira Liga, Ligue Un, World Cup Qualifiers , NWSL, Select USMNT Games, Select USWNT Games, Select Mexico Games, Select England Games and more.
The fuboTV app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Android phones, Amazon Fire TV, Android Mobile, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Hisense TV, iOS devices, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio Smartcast TV, and more. Xbox. A.
These are the steps to follow to watch the match Newcastle United FC vs. Chelsea FC with your free fuboTV trial:
2. Click the red ‘Get Started Free’ button (see screenshot below)
3. On the login page, enter your email address to sign up (or you can use your Facebook or Google logins) (see screenshot below)
4. After entering your login details and registering for the free trial, you will be brought to the main screen of fuboTV (see screenshot below)
5. From here, you can scroll down the page to see the TV listings that include the game Newcastle United FC vs. Chelsea FC (see screenshot below)
6. Or you can click the ‘Guide’ button at the top to see all the channels available to you (see screenshot below)
Photo Credit: Getty Images